Account Manager - Demand/ Supply (Performance Mobile)
We are seeking an Account Manager – Demand/ Supply to grow our advertiser spend worldwide – to further develop our Demand & Supply team as well as to partner with our wider sales organization to support product and creative innovation. The Demand team represents a significant portion of our company revenue, and it will be your role to further develop the team and create meaningful advertiser partnerships.
This role offers a mobile marketing professional the unique opportunity to join a strategic and innovative startup. It requires the person to have extensive knowledge and experience in CPI & CPA models. This role will play a key role in our continued success and growth with the exciting opportunity to develop and manage their own network in the Industry. This is a role for anyone who’s ready to share their ideas and strategies in order to have a real impact on the future of Cloven and mobile app marketing as a whole, all while working with a collaborative team of international marketers.
Experience Required : 1+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Advertisers to drive advertiser sales strategy
- Be fully responsible for growing revenue from advertisers, managing a large book of business.
- Engage in daily contact with key demand clients, attend meetings together with reports and cross-functional team members
- Forecast revenue and manage a pipeline of potential and current business
- Work closely with internal teams (supply, ad-operations, legal, finance) to structure deals that maximize revenue for all constituents
- Synthesize customer feedback and help inform the product roadmap
- Be a self-motivated problem solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Identify key areas of revenue opportunity in the industry and within the region