Publisher Development Manager- Mobile
We are looking for a Publisher Development Manager with experience in the Mobile & Desktop Industry.
This is a role for anyone ready to help the team as much help possible to bring in more Sales. A valuable experience in approaching & onboarding the right Publishers for CPI/CPA models. Along with a keen eye to check the performance as and when needed.
The person will play a key role in our continued success and growth with the exciting opportunity to manage channels and partners and identify new opportunities for new user growth and retention.
Experience Required: 2+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage publisher relationships with the complete process of onboarding, accounts management, and retention.
- Acquire new publishers by identifying potential advertising opportunities with publishers who qualify the publisher guidelines of Cloven Media.
- Maintain records for agreements and insertion orders
- Work closely with the Ad-operations team for campaign optimization and traffic quality and troubleshooting.
- Build rapport and increase revenue with the publishers by taking constant feedback and addressing publisher issues.
- Keep publishers updated with emerging trends and the industry’s latest developments.
- Maintained records for invoices, created payment plans and worked closely with finance to keep records updated.